January 10, 2012

In Life Also Every Red Signal Turns into Green

Red signal turns Green
"Every problem is like a Red Signal.
If you wait for sometime, it will turn into Green..."

Nowadays my every morning starts with waiting in traffic jams and watching at Red signals to turn into Green while going to office...

After passing every signal...
For 5-10 minutes I go faster...
Then again comes a traffic signal...
And makes me wait for 2-3 minutes...
Sometimes I increase speed when I reach near signal...
And skip some signals...
This gives me joy of skipping a signal or two
and saving some of my precious time...

But I cannot skip each and every Red signal...
I wait... 
Watch here and there...
because I know, after 3 minutes...
Every Red Signal turns into Green...

This is exactly the case of our Lives...
In our journey of Life...
We come across many problems...
Some problems stay for some time...
Some for longer...

We try to skip every problem...
And even succeed in skipping some...
We become happier...
Whenever we skip problem...

But we make a slight mistake sometimes...
We forget every Red signal turns into Green...
Likewise every problem also resolves...

Don't forget...
Every problem is temporary...
Some might be longer...
But problems are not there to stop you forever...
It is for convenience and break...

So enjoy your beautiful Life....
Without bothering much about those Red signals...

18 comments:

  1. Lovely post. Happy new Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, we must be patient enough to wait for the green signal instead skipping the wait signal. Nice thoughtful blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes It is really worth waiting for signals to turn in our favour :) Having a firm belief good will happen to me, brings shift in our life too.

      Delete
  3. This was a great way of expressing life. Yes we all wait in life and many times the wait is well worth it. I like how you compared the Red and Green signals and I have to say I too wait many minutes each and everyday for the light to turn Green. I think we that travel to work etc spend a good part of our lives at these traffic signals just waiting to turn green. Great blog and check them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mark Thanks a lot for your comment :)
      This was just a thought which touched my mind. It is good you loved it. Be happy :)

      Delete
  4. This is something I am happy to have found today. Had a bad argument with my man this am over problems and how to get past some. realized after reading this that we will just have to wait for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed .. Life is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great way of showing lifestyle. Yes we all wait in lifestyle and many times the wait is well value it. I like how you in comparison the Red and Natural alerts and I have to say I too wait many moments each and daily for the mild to convert Natural.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post...there is an age old saying that every problem comes with a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post..it is rightly said that every problem comes with a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  9. could anyone explain this quote please

    ReplyDelete
  10. Red signal turns green automatically so we waits untill it is green that means we didnt play any role here except waiting but should we wait for the problem to be solved automatically without doing anything?Problem is not like a red signal.It needs us to be solved.We must solve it without waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot that you found my post as helpful to you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I like your site and its presentation. I have a website,on'Life is Beautiful', www.georgecmaliakal.com, Please share your views on it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...