August 10, 2010

Learning from Mistakes in Life

Learn From Mistakes in life

When some mistake happens from you...
Do you feel very sad about it...?
Do you keep on finding reasons behind mistake...?
Do you try to support mistake with many strong proofs...?

I also used to follow the same practice before...
But when I realized...
By following this practice...
I am making bigger mistake...
I am becoming expert in giving reasons for each mistake...

Now... 
Whenever I come to know mistake has happened...
First I laugh at myself...
Then I say to myself...
"Don't worry... 
You can fix the problem...
Now find out the solution and not the supporting reason..."

With more attentive mind I rework...
and once the problem is fixed...
Again I say to myself...
"Yes... See you have done it..."
And analyse what am I learning from mistake...

Now...
I am more alert...
And catch the mistakes I make...
I am learning to make new mistakes...

Learning from mistake you make...
Make some more new mistakes...

7 comments:

  1. Glad you know how to handle your mistakes now. As we grow older, we would face new challenges and because we are more experience then, we will not be affected by them as much as we were younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really true.. More experience we gain we become more confident in facing challenges...
    Because when we fail it becomes experience & when we pass it is Success...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we should all learn from mistake and not just blame it on something or someone. The more we make mistake, the more we laugh about it and learn something from it, the wiser we become. Just blog hopping, hope you have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistake made once is an error - can be forgotten if not severe and not with bad intentions however same error done twice is a mistake

    ReplyDelete
  5. mistake is the way how to evaluate and build our selves. conscience..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes that's true, the mistake made us realize our fault..nice expression n tq 4 share :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a part of life that nobody's perfect. But sometimes it's late for us to realize that after the effect of every mistake it makes us more stronger and smarter...

    ReplyDelete

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...