November 3, 2009

Hero of Life is Beautiful

Life is beautiful albumYesterday I saw an album...

It is 'my childhood photo album...'
"The one" which is having so many moments to share 'with myself...'

Every photo started telling me a story...
"Hero" in each story was none other than me...

I remembered my school days, college days,
First Public speaking, dancing...
Many competitions that I participated in...
My achievements...
Many moments that were very close to my heart...
All moments that "made me..."


All photos gave me a reminder...
That "I am the Hero of each story in my beautiful Life..."
There is no replacement for this Hero in this story...

So go through your "old photo albums..."
Meet 'the Hero' of life is beautiful...
Remember which all roles has he played before...
And remind him...
Every role was very special and unique...
You are the result of all those roles...

Till now you didn't know about this Hero...
But from now onwards make an effort to make your Life movie a superhit...
Like Movie Life is beautiful...

Life is beautiful...
If Hero plays each role with perfections...
He is "The Best Hero"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...