November 21, 2009

My Beautiful Heart to Heart talk

After today's calls, mails, and SMS...
I started thinking on "Which are the different ways to communicate??'

We communicate...
Either with voice, or with signs,

Either we write, or we sing,
Either by touch, or by senses,
Either we call, or we mail,
Either we sms, or we chat,

But in all communications....
Sometimes we require...
communicators to be seen...
Pens, pencils, papers...
Sometimes mobiles, phones, pagers...
Sometimes net, pcs or laptops...


But I found a different way of communication...
Yess....
"Heart to Heart communication"
This doesn't ask for any medium...

When you think of a special person...
You get connected...
You start communicating...
Remembering nice moments...
No range required...
No connectivity required...

Try to communicate using this silent network ....
See how it feels...
Is it helping in making life beautiful... 

1 comment:

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...