December 24, 2009

A Letter from Santa for beautiful Life

Yesterday Santa came to my place...
All were waiting for him...
He came in his nice dress...
Dancing, Laughing, Singing...
No doubt Kids were enjoying...
All people around were so happy...

There was real joy...
Whole environment was full of excitement...
What was the secret of this joy...

Santa came with lots of love...
Gifts and good wishes for all...
All this was without any expectations...
He wanted our happiness in return...

A thought came to my mind...
Giving something to others make our life so joyful...
People wait for love...

In my this new year's plan I added something different...
I decided to spread love to as many people as possible...

Add this new thing to your new year plans also...
Come let us spread Love to all...
Come make Life more beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...