July 30, 2010

For My Best friend...

(This is specially for my The best friend...)


Oh my friend...
Always I wonder...
How we became...
Friends forever...

Where have you learnt this beautiful art...
Feel my emotions and condition of my heart...

All my life is changed with you...
Days my start and end with you...

I sing a song...
You know the lyrics...
Ideas I think...
You know the tricks...

Words I think...
You make a poem...
How do you always...
Come with rhyme...

World becomes joyful...
Desert becomes wonderful...
Life is beautiful...
With my friend...
Oh my friend.... Oh my friend...

Always I wonder....

Happy Friendship Day

(Image courtesyhttp://bit.ly/d94A0a)

6 comments:

  1. Happy Maitri!!
    Oh yes Friends Forever !!
    Jaigurudev!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy friendship day to you too. Just bloghopping . Come visit when ever you are free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely poem.. that what friend do THEY know what you are feeling or going through.. what is in your mind .. God bless you and your friend...

    and why would you wonder there is a answere to all those questions the answer is simple "THEY ARE FRIENDS"

    Happy friendship day always...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely poem... expressed very neatly... Great...


    Frend - a simple word which synonym most powerful relationship in this world. Converts I to We - strongest bonding made of love and care!

    I wish you a good luck for the contest, "Friends Forever"

    Do stop by Saravana Kumar M - Friends Forever and feed me with your thoughts.

    If you wish to save a heart, then stop by Save a Heart!

    Yours Frendly,
    Saravana Kumar M

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely poem, you friend must be amazed reading it.

    Thanks for dropping by on my blog and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for all comments...

    ReplyDelete

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...