June 29, 2010

Tears with Gratitude

Tears of Gratitude

Yes... Today I cried...
My throat choke...
No words...
But eyes became wet...
and tears fall down like 'pearls'...
Heart was full of satisfaction & gratitude...
I met 'The Person' who made this life beautiful...

Generally...
When we are unhappy...
Going through very bad conditions...
We cry...(Not loudly)...
But tears come out...
We are hurt deep inside....
Our heart is also full of pain... 
We cry...
'Crying' takes away our emotions...
Changes our mood...

But... Tears with gratitude...
Those are the most beautiful moments...
Such tears are like pearls...
Mind is very happy...
Full of lot of feelings...
But words cannot express those feelings...
Tears... Tears and only tears... 
Find way for those feelings... 

A thought came in mind...
"A Person who brings 'Tears of Gratitude' is very valuable..."

And a 'selfish thought' came...
When will I make people cry with gratitude...
How can I make everyone happy...

Long way to go...
I will definitely get some tears of gratitude...

2 comments:

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...