March 13, 2012

Life is Full of Surprises

Life is Surprise
Today I saw a cute Girl...
Her father surprised her with a nice gift...
It was a pleasant surprise for her...
She hugged her father...
And opened gift with a big smile...
She could not stop those beautiful tears on her chick...
Her father was the happiest person watching at his daughter...

Life is a beautiful Surprise...
It gives us many surprises every moment...
Many unexpected events are part of our daily life...
We also love to give and take some surprises...

We plan some surprises for our loved ones...
and keep them secret...
We wait for the correct moment and present the surprise...
All such surprises deserve some beautiful tears...
And those are the moments we remember in our life...

Even when I think of Every memorable moment in my life...
I remember all pleasant surprises I have given...
Or all surprises that I received...
All were unexpected and memorable...
And those are the moment I like to share...

Life is always full of surprises...
It is just time that knows which and when to give a surprise...
Life plans bigger and bigger surprises...
To make us more and more happier...
We seldom realize them...
Our small exceptions cover joy in unveiling surprises...

Be grateful to life...
And believe...
Life is full of surprises...
Give some surprises and take some...
Experience it and make your life beautiful...
Image courtesy  (http://bit.ly/A90N7P)

Shrikrishna Potdar

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful beautiful! Please keep blogging! I love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do appreciate my dad as well. He is the kind of father that is always misunderstood by other people. When I was down, he was there to pick me up. Like that little girl who was surprised for something she did not expect, I too am grateful and happy that I have a dad who loves me no matter what happened. I love your page. Keep inspiring.

    http://prettilittlethingy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, glad I visit. Hi, I am just blog hopping and guess I hop onto the right place. Happy blogging to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey,,nice post. had a nice time reading it. keep posting more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for these comments.
    @Jagan Thanks
    @Marian : It is always true that people who give nice surprises are always lovely human beings :) This applies for my father also.
    @Aries Thanks I will try to bring more nice posts for all.
    @wintersnow : thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now and then I stumble upon a surprise
    When I want nothing, but get something - that's a nice surprise
    Believe it or not this is the best day
    Because I read a post on a life, that is full of surprises.

    Being creative is the best gift you can get.
    Greetings from Lithuania!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vygintas Varnas It is really true we get so many surprises in a day :) but sometime we are aware sometimes we are not.
    Hope you liked this surprise of thoughts.
    Thanks for the sharing the quote "Being creative is the best gift you can get." ")

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post..things that we get as surprise are the most cherishable ones.
    http://www.artoflivinguniverse.org.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get to know more about the art of living from
    http://srisriravishankar.org/service-organizations/art-of-living

    ReplyDelete
  10. The things we get as the surprises in our life are the really the cherishable ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks a lot........
    I Believe love is life, and the GOD Created The Beautifull Nature In The Life.............@m!t

    ReplyDelete

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...