July 8, 2010

Learning from Pencils

Today I bought many colourful pencils...
Attractive colours, designs...
But all were new so I had to sharpen them...
In this all process I got some Learning from pencil



After sharpening I was looking at them...
All were more beautiful than before...
But this time I got confused...
From so many pencils which one to use...





Few of those looked better than others...
Randomly, I chose some of them...
I didn't see sharpness and superiority...
Suddenly I remembered...
I will have to look at where I can use those pencils...





From that small selection...
I took out only 4-5 pencils...
Which I can use in future...



But I wanted one to use only ONE for now...
I looked carefully at all pencils...
Their colours, designs, sharpness, texture....
And I came to ONE Pencil finally...
That I am going to use...


When I selected final Pencil...
I did not think more about pencils that I left...
The pencil I had chosen was THE BEST for me Right now...

I thought about application of pencils in future...
Feasibility of that Pencil...
Everything was OK with Pencil I chose...
Hence I eliminated other pencils...

In our life also when we WANT TO SET A GOAL...
Follow the same rules...
You will find number of options, Suggestions...
Use same criteria...
But BEST GOAL is decided by YOU only...

First COLLECT all dreams you want to achieve...
SHARPEN some of them randomly...
SELECT few which will lead towards your GOAL...
ELIMINATE the other and Chose Focused Once...
Among those focused...
Now SELECT ONE which is more appealing to you...
Which you think will give you more Satisfaction...
Which is best for You in FUTURE...

Life is Beautiful...
It always gives bunch of Pencils...
"If you select Good Pencils then only you can draw THE BEST picture..."

BEST OF LUCK...
Select right Pencil at Right Time...

Image Courtesy: http://bit.ly/cMlmMX  http://bit.ly/bPVshJ http://bit.ly/awTJsi

3 comments:

  1. Great post and explains the goal process perfectly, well done. yu have a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite Interesting & simple.
    Like Sherlock Holmes would have said, 'This is simplicity itself'. Nicely explained.

    ReplyDelete

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...