February 4, 2010

Power of One

"Give laugh to all but smile to one...
Give love to all but heart to one...
Give life to all but live for one..."

This is an SMS I received today from one of my friend...
It made me think in a different way...
Yes... Definitely there is power in One...

One is the first count that we learn in our life...

One Sun, One moon, One earth...
One Life, One chance, One identity...
Everything revolves around One...

Everybody likes to be number one...
'One target' gives you focus to achieve it...

Change also starts with one...
One person, One thought, One idea...
Can changes the world...

SO THINK YOU ARE ALSO ONE...
Why not show the world power of One???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...