November 14, 2009

How to Know Yourself?

Know Yourself
 
You know your friends very well...
You know your neighbours very well...
You know your boss very well..
You know your family members very well...

But do you know yourself?

But how to know yourself?
Is it difficult or simple?

It is very simple...
Decide I want to know myself...
Close eyes... Think about yourself...
Look at your thoughts, things you like to do...
Look at your actions in day...
Observe things that inspire you...
Observe things that make you feel good...
Observe things that make you uncomfortable...

Also observe when people are at ease with you...
When people try to avoid you...
Where people need you...

Don't forget to say thank you to yourself ...
Whenever you find something new in yourself...
Say I love you to yourself

Once you start practicing this...
You will know yourself...

You will respect yourself...
This will definitely bring confidence and satisfaction to yourself...

Life will become more beautiful...

image courtesy : http://goo.gl/pfZ9A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...