January 31, 2009

Beauty.....

From last two days I was thinking 'What is Beauty?'

I was thinking, thinking & thinking... Finally, today when I was looking at a flower it smiled.
Suddenly, my heart said ''Wow! what a flower!"

And a thought came, Yes! that is beauty.

We cannot express it in words but our heart feels it, admires it.

It is the own creation and the gift from nature to you.


'Outer beauty' which we see the beauty around you, respect & admire it.

but, 'Outer beauty' sometimes may mislead you.


'Inner beauty' can be felt by a heart. Just feel it.

'Inner beauty' needs no expression. Anyone can feel it.


"So to be a beautiful person, no need to look beautiful from outside,
Let the beauty spring from your heart.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...